RESEARCH PROPOSAL CHECKLIST
The proposal should be written in word, font size 12, font type Times New Roman
The following items must be included in the Proposal Report:
1. Cover page
2. Proposal Summary (English) (Not more than 200 words)
3. Statement of the Problem:
General background of the problem; importance of the study; up-to-date review of literature; and rationale for topic selection.
4. Research Objectives:
Research objectives should be clear, concise and relevant to the research problem. Mention hypotheses (if applicable), scope, and limitations of the study.
5. Research Design:
- It must reflect the research team's ability to achieve the stated objectives.
- It must reflect the research team's awareness of the procedures and methodologies that will be used for achieving the stated objectives.
6. Work Plan:
- Clearly state the roles and responsibilities of each research team member.
- Mention the plan for coordination, meetings and reports.
- The importance of the expected result and how they will be utilized.
9. Proposed Budget details
10. Curriculum Vitae (of each research team member):
- Personal contact data.
- University Education and employment history.
- Publications & research papers
11. Go to “Proposal Submission” to upload your proposal and the CVs