Dar Al-Hekma University welcomes applications from international students. International applicants who meet our criteria will be granted admission, subject to availability of space.
- Transfer students should fulfill the university admission requirements.
- Transfer students should fulfill the conditions and the requirements of the previous College/University.
- University/College must be approved by the Saudi Ministry of Education.
- The student should be in good academic standing:
- The student should not have been dismissed.
- The minimum grade for transferring a course is (C).
For more information about Transfer and Credit Transfer, visit the Registration page.
Required Documents for Transfer Admission
- Complete application form and an application fee of SR 1150 (including VAT) for graduate program.
Recent passport-size color photographs with hair covered
Photocopy of the National ID card or Iqama
Photocopy of the passport
- An official transcript from the previous institution
- Official course descriptions from the previous institution showing a content match with the course currently being offered at Dar Al-Hekma