The Professional Diploma in Business Administration equips the candidates with the essential knowledge and a set of professional skills required to successfully address the challenges of business management across various disciplines. In order to train students to conduct business in an efficient, progressive, effective, and profitable manner, a variety of intensive workshops, realistic hands-on exercises, case studies, scenarios, and assignments are offered. The program provides systematic professional guidance on how to organize, prioritize, and delegate tasks, including utilizing several technological tools to increase managerial effectiveness and efficiency. It also develops the students 'awareness of potential risks that businesses face in order to enable them to confidently address those risks.
The successful completion of this Diploma will enhance students' knowledge and ability to:
To register for this course, please Click Here
- Understand the different management styles;
- Differentiate between Leadership and Management;
- Resolve any conflict or disagreement in business communication;
- Delegate without micromanagement;
- Create a successful marketing plan and use an effective marketing strategy;
- Identify budget categories.
- Develop an effective risk management plan.