Auditing and Visiting Students
Members of the public are welcome to study any offered course/s in undergraduate and postgraduate programs from any of Dar Al-Hekma departments as evaluated or non-evaluated student.
Students from other universities and High School Students from Grades 10, 11, and 12 are welcome to study any offered course/s in undergraduate or postgraduate programs from any of Dar Al-Hekma departments. High School Students can apply for transfer of credits if they joined Dar Al-Hekma University to study their Bachelor degree.
* Admission is subject to the approval of the Admissions Officer, in consultation with the program instructor.
Required Documents for Audit and Visitor Admission
- A complete online application form
- Four recent passport-size color photographs (with hair covered for females)
- Bachelor degree official transcript (only for visiting students from other Universities)
- Photocopy of the National ID card or Iqama
- Photocopy of the passport
Apply online through the University website.
- Transfer a non-refundable SR 575 (including VAT) Application Fees for Undergraduate Programs or SR 1150 (including VAT) Application Fees for Graduate Programs at the Accounting Office.
If accepted, Acceptance Letter will be sent through email/SMS.
Contact the Registration office to complete registration and collect the package.