The Visiting Researcher Program
To achieve its mission of providing an environment that encourages
scientific research to fulfill the goals of expanding the strategic
contribution of academic research, and to attain social and research impact
nationally and internationally, the Dar Al-Hekma has introduced the Visiting
Researcher program. This program aims to enhance the supportive and integrated
research environment at the University in alignment with the national research
vision and priorities by hosting internationally distinguished
researchers. It also facilitates the
transfer of international experiences and promotes the skills of DAH
researchers. Accordingly, the program should enhance international research
collaboration, increase joint research, and elevate the University’s research productivity.
The Research Fund Program
The Research Fund Program aims to motivate and support researchers to produce high-quality publications in all scientific fields thus contributing to scientific knowledge in alignment with national research priorities. It provides a productive research environment that will encourage local and global interdisciplinary collaborations. This program offers grants, article processing charges, consultations, or other related kinds of support, including:
- Recognizing DAH's prolific researchers.
- Providing financial support for researchers who needed recourses to conduct quality/excellent research.
- Providing financial support for articles processing charges.
- Providing consultation sessions for researchers.
- Motivating and encouraging faculty to work on research to increase DAH's research publication in alignment with the national research priorities.
- Encouraging faculty to work collaboratively with other national and international researchers to benefit from each other's experiences and to produce interdisciplinary research outcomes.