- Applicants from academic backgrounds other than the Saudi secondary school system must submit the original high school certificate stamped by The Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission (SACM), or submit a letter from the Ministry of Education (MOE) verifying that their high school certificates are equivalent to the Saudi certificates.
- Applicants from academic backgrounds other than the Saudi secondary school system in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia must fulfill the admission criteria as follows:
- International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE):
- 8 IGCSE O-Level courses* or
- 5 IGCSE O-Level courses and 2 AS-Level courses* or
- 5 IGCSE O-Level courses and 1 A-Level course*
*The grade of each O-Level course should be C or higher, and the grade of each A-Level and A-S-Level course should be D or higher
- Any other International High School certificates accredited by MOE such as the International Baccalaureate and the American Diploma.