Job placement is one of the services offered by the Development Unit. Many different companies and institutions from diverse fields connect with the Development Unit to recruit DAH alumnae. Every two weeks, the Development Unit collects the job vacancies and shares them with DAH alumnae
It is a lifelong digital ID card for DAH alumnae; which has their full name and a Quick Response code (QR)
- To be used for easy and quick access to DAH University facilities and events
- To be used in places or shops that offer discount or special benefits for DAH members
- After the official graduation of the student, she immediately becomes a DAH alumnae. The digital card will be processed right after her Graduation Clearance Form is completed and finalized.
- Each student will have her own unique QR code which will be linked to the DAH website. The ID will be sent to the alumnae via email after which she will be able to download it into her smart phone and add it to the wallet.
E-ID privileges and benefits
- Using the campus facilities such as the Library and the Gym
- Having special discounts to workshops with the Continuing Education Program
- Receiving special invitation to DAH events
- Getting special discounts and offers from various stores
Alumnae are welcome to use the DAH library resources and facilities, such as free access, computer usage, study room, and printers. In order to check out books and other materials from the Library, alumnae must register in the library system.
Access to digital resources is not available to alumnae due to the contracts signed with the providers.
The alumnae receive all special discounts given to Dar Al-Hekma members; e.g. discount on all the professional certification programs and most of DAH programs. The Continuing Education Program also offers special rates for alumnae groups of at least 5 members. Furthermore, they can design and offer courses upon request, provided alumnae come in groups.