خدمات مركز تطوير الأعمال و الإستشارات
The Consultancy Guidelines and Framework
Consultancy services, which are carried out according to the rules and regulations of the University, have a broad spectrum through which they
- Facilitate the negotiation and determination on contracts for consultancy.
- Provide guidance to faculty or staff members about the range of consultancy work that can be undertaken using the University name, services and resources either directly or by implication.
- Ensure that the undertaking of consultancy work does not interfere with the other functions of the faculty or staff of the department to which the employee belongs.
- Identify the obligations and approval procedures regarding consulting work to all the staff members and the University.
- Provide proper protection to the University and its members in consultancy undertakings.
- All consultancy agreements must be approved by the University Legal Advisor and the Business Development and Consultancy Center.
- Acquire prior approvals of all the appropriate heads or Deans in case of agreements that engage faculty and or staff members from multiple departments,
- Assign projects to project managers.
Type of Consultancy Services
University Consultancy: The consultancy is negotiated by the University where a staff member engages as an employee of the University with a client, thereby benefiting from the full support of the University and its wholly owned subsidiary (if any).
Individual Consultancy: This consultancy is carried out by a staff member through his/her direct contact or negotiations with a client.
We offer access to expertise, skills, and equipment that are not available in organizations. The consultancy center has already delivered a range of services in different business areas such as business development, marketing research, legal issues, IT, design and architecture. It also offers training and courses in the above-mentioned fields based on the organizations' requirements.
Our consultancy services include:
- Expert and specialist opinion;
- Technical and professional advice;
- Training services