The Center for Art and Design (CAD) Aims to build bridges between the academic environment and the regional and international community. CAD operates by distinguished professors and supported by a dynamic group of talented diverse practitioner, graduate students and staff, visiting artist-lecturers, affiliates and guests from different disciplines. Through an integrated approach to pedagogy the CAD aims is to build a community of creative and innovative individuals in the region that explores the complex conjunctions of art, culture, education, science and technology.
To engage and connect with the community and organizations through providing consultation services and training to promote creativity and innovation in the field of art, culture, education, science & technology.
- Build Bridges between the academic sector and the region and international community.
- Providing general academic & non-academic lectures and workshops on creativity and innovation.
- Providing opportunities for students to engage with real life-project.
- Providing professional support for entrepreneurs.
- Providing Consultation services that cater to the need of business and individuals.
- Initiating competitions that target creativity and innovation.
- Initial social impact initiatives.