Dar Al-Hekma University welcomes applications from international students. International applicants who meet our criteria will be granted admission, subject to availability of space.
Although on-campus housing is not yet available, assistance can be provided in the selection of suitable accommodations for students who do not reside with their family or legal guardians, and for students coming from other parts of the Kingdom.
- Transfer students should fulfill the university admission requirements.
- Transfer students should fulfill the conditions and the requirements of the previous College/University.
- University/College must be approved by the Saudi Ministry of Education.
- The student should be in good academic standing:
- The student should not have been dismissed.
- The minimum grade for transferring a course is (C).
For more information about Transfer and Credit Transfer, visit the Registration page.
Required Documents for Transfer Admission
- Complete application form and an application fee of SR 525 (including VAT) for undergraduate and SR 1050 (including VAT) for graduate program.
Four recent passport-size color photographs with hair covered
Photocopy of the National ID card or Iqama
Photocopy of the passport
- An official transcript from the previous institution
- Official course descriptions from the previous institution showing a content match with the course currently being offered at Dar Al-Hekma
- Students transferring from colleges/universities (outside the Kingdom) where English is the medium of instruction are not required to take the English language proficiency test upon entrance to Dar Al-Hekma