Auditing and Visiting Students
Dar Al-Hekma welcomes students from other universities and members of the public to audit individual undergraduate and postgraduate programs from any of Dar Al-Hekma departments, subject to the approval of the Admissions Officer, in consultation with the program instructor.
Required Documents for Audit Admission
- A complete online application form and a non-refundable application fee of SR 500+VAT for undergraduate and SR 1,000+VAT for graduate program
- Four recent passport-size color photographs with hair covered
- Photocopy of the National ID card or Iqama.
- Photocopy of the passport
- Bachelor degree official transcript
For more information about the Audit tuition click here.