Auditing and Visiting Students
Members of the public are welcome to study any offered course/s in undergraduate and postgraduate programs from any of Dar Al-Hekma departments as evaluated or non-evaluated student.
Students from other universities and High School Students from Grades 10, 11, and 12 are welcome to study any offered course/s in undergraduate or postgraduate programs from any of Dar Al-Hekma departments. High School Students can apply for transfer of credits if they joined Dar Al-Hekma University to study their Bachelor degree.
* Admission is subject to the approval of the Admissions Officer, in consultation with the program instructor.
Required Documents for Audit and Visitor Admission
- A complete online application form
- Four recent passport-size color photographs (with hair covered for females)
- Bachelor degree official transcript (only for visiting students from other Universities)
- Photocopy of the National ID card or Iqama
- Photocopy of the passport
Apply online through the University website.
Pay a non-refundable SR 575 (including VAT) Application Fees for Undergraduate Programs or SR 1150 (including VAT) Application Fees for Graduate Programs at the Accounting Office.
- Visit the Admissions Office at the University to submit the required documents.
- (Due to the current COVID-19 situation, documents can be sent to the admission office through email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
If accepted, Acceptance Letter will be sent through email/SMS.