Research & Publications
Masters of Educational Leadership Program
Alabbasi, D., & Stelma, J. (2018, April). Using Ketso in qualitative research with female Saudi teachers. In Forum Qualitative Sozialforschung/Forum: Qualitative Social Research (Vol. 19, No. 2 Department Chair (information, title, degree, specialization)
Dr. Dalal Omar Al Abbasi
Master of Science in Applied Behavior Analysis Program
Dr. Lamis Baowaidan PhD, Program Director:
- The Effects of an Observation Intervention on Peer Awareness and Audience Appropriate Behaviors in Preschool Children with Disabilities. Proquest, 2016.
- Paper Presentation in Symposia: ABAI Annual Convention: Experimental paper on social learning and peer awareness in preschool children with disabilities and language delays in Chicago, IL., 2016.
- Poster Presentation: CABASÒ Annual Conference poster session in NY., 2015.
- Poster Presentation: ABAI Convention in Chicago, IL with a number of colleagues, 2014.
- Poster Presentation: ABAI Convention poster session in Denver, CO., 2011.
- Poster Presentation: CABASÒ Annual Conference poster session in NY., 2010.