Research Support and Services
The Research Center provides support through the following facilities:
Consultants and Mentors:
The following list of AY 18/19 shows the faculty members who provide consultations and mentoring sessions for all DAH community.
The following services are provided by the center:
- Establish links between the University and external institutions.
- Offer workshops related to research
- Ensure that all research conducted by or with personnel and students: uses best practices in research; protects the safety and confidentiality of human subjects; and conforms ethics.
- Collect data related to all research activities conducted by University personnel and students for Accreditation Purposes.
- Offer mentorship and advice related to research
- Receive and approve research applications, internally and externally
- Plan and implement University research forums and conferences