Institution for young women in Saudi Arabia
Coaching is a goal–oriented approach that helps you the best you can be, awaken your true power, unlock your potential and live your true purpose through promoting self-awareness and responsibility. It is also a key to maximize personal effectiveness and increase individual performance. Coaching can help with variety of areas related to life and business environment such as work-life balance, self-awareness, problem solving, time management, teambuilding, and staff development.
The main purpose of coaching is to empower the employee to take control of every aspect of their life along with acceptance of their personal responsibility that is an integral part of such control. Coach can show them how to do this and will guide them every step of the way.
Our Certified Coaches:
1. Dr. Amani Mohamed, Chair, Management & Marketing Department, Director, Human Resources Management Program and Human Capital Program
2. Ms. Dunia Mamlouk, Coordinator, Master of Business Administration, Head, Central Academic Advisor Unit
3. Ms. Salwa Abdulraquib, Director, President Office
4. Ms. Ishraq Barakat, Director, Provost Office
5. Ms. Mervat Khodary, Manager, Student Welfare
6. Ms. Al-Zahra Hamideddin, Director, Marketing and Communication