Dar Al-Hekma Sports Scholarship is awarded each year to one outstanding freshman athlete with solid academic standing.
To be considered for a Dar Al-Hekma Sports Scholarship, applicants should fulfill the following criteria:
- a high school score equivalent to 85% and above for applicants coming from a General High School (for all educational systems)
- a score of 510 and above on the TOEFL or its equivalents
- a Qudurat score not less than 65%
- the required scores for the Admission tests and scholarship interviews
- evidence of financial need
- evidence of excellent sports performance as follows:
- has played/served with DAH and/or another sports team
- has participated in national or international sports events
- has a membership with an official Sports Club
- has won sports related prizes or trophies
All eligible applicants will have to take a personality test and sit for an interview after which the Scholarship Committee will make the final decision.
Content composed with the HTML code editor with live preview. Get a subscription to remove promotional messages or browse our directory for the best free online tools.