Dar Al-Hekma Talent Scholarship is awarded each year to one outstanding talented freshman student with solid academic standing. Any talent could be considered for this scholarship.
To be considered for a Dar Al-Hekma Talent Scholarship, applicants should fulfill the following criteria:
- a high school score equivalent to 85% and above for applicants coming from a General High School (for all educational systems)
- a score of 510 and above on the TOEFL or it equivalents
- a Qudurat score not less than 65%
- the required scores for the Admission tests and scholarship interviews
- evidence of financial need
- evidence of excellent performance as follows:
- has participated in DAH Talent Show and / or other talent shows; has participated in national or international events / galleries
- has a membership with an official club
- has won relevant awards, prizes or trophies
All eligible applicants will have to take a personality test and sit for an interview after which the Scholarship Committee will make the final decision.